Saturday, January 28, 2012

SEO Reseller: The Secret Behind Triumph of More Businesses

In geography and through history, bridges symbolize the progress and growth of a specific place. Bridges represent an area's victory over the darkness of the past. In these modern times, bridges have also been considered as symbols of beauty. They now function as welcoming connections that invite outsiders to experience and learn about the locations being connected and, possibly, the beauty that encompasses them.But of course, nobody wants to cross a dilapidated bridge. Even in third-world countries, bridges are embellished to make them appealing to tourists and sightseers. And for the resellers that serve as the bridges in the SEO reselling equation, they should not take beauty for granted.
On Beauty
It is likely that you've already seen a door-to-door salesman, or you already had an encounter with a sales guy knocking on your door and selling detergents and encyclopedias. They're often clean and neat, correct? They actually are, particularly throughout the '70s when door-to-door advertising and marketing was like the "in" thing in marketing-seeing an untidy sales guy was really beyond imagination. However, at this time when not-so-popular and large enterprises own most direct selling businesses, I'm pretty sure that you've already chanced upon one that is untidy and messy. It is not appealing, is it?
When this unkempt washing machine detergent seller appeared outside my gate, my urge to try his products had melted instantly. He wasn't smelly or what, but he had this distasteful fashion statement. Green company baseball cap, unkempt collars, tarnished ID lace, yellow khaki pants, and imitation Pony rubber shoes-they all killed my appetite. I even skipped my dinner that day! The thing is, as an SEO reseller myself, I have some related experiences with a fellow SEO reseller too. She called my home telephone and I graciously said YES-not to purchase her service, of course, but to study her approaches and services-and we met at the nearest arcade. She was fair, but her choice of clothes wasn't. She carried an imitation Longchamp totem bag; she wore a Britney Spears Skechers, a yellow tennis shirt, and a green denim skirt. I thought I was in a safari souvenir shop! Nevertheless, for the sake of politeness and good manners, I still spent three hours of reselling talks with her. What I did was I put on my wayfarers to stay away from getting dazzled and glared by her colorful fashion sense.
Well, that is it. I just want to say how essential clothes are, especially in this kind of venture.
However, dressing up as if you are a model or a top celebrity is nonsense if you do not have the brains and understanding of your business. It's fine being not that eloquent so long as you understand what you're talking about. Also, language is critical. In case you talk like those ehhhm... 'actors' from that "TV show" Jersey Shore, then might as well disregard reselling.
If you have questions, please visit us at http://www.endlessrise.com/ for complete details and answer

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...